Do you have broken or missing teeth?
Are these situations something you can relate to?
- You have lost a few teeth over time. It’s no longer easy and natural to chew the foods you love, and you think about your smile when you look at photos or smile in public.
- You are embarrassed to smile in public. It could be the missing teeth, it could be the broken teeth, or maybe it's the shape and colour of them: whatever it is, you are concerned when the person holding the camera says “cheese!”
- You hate wearing your dentures. They stop you from enjoying the taste of food, they move around, and they’re a risk to fall out
- You are in pain. Whether it's broken down teeth, old crowns and fillings that have failed and become infected, they’re getting worse by the day and it’s impacting your quality of life.
If any of these situations sound familiar to you, we know how difficult it can be to have missing or broken teeth. You miss being able to chew on a steak, eat crunchy foods with confidence or bite into an apple. We know how not being able to smile confidently, speak and laugh can shake your self esteem.
GOOD NEWS: You can have a mouth full of teeth that look and feel healthy. You can restore what is missing, getting your smile and confidence back.
Dental implants allow us to help patients turn the clock back on their teeth, and get rid of the challenges of having broken or missing teeth. A dental implant is an artificial tooth replacement, which is beautiful, durable and long lasting. The joy of dental implants is that they function and look like natural teeth- nobody will know you have had work done! When properly maintained, dental implants could last a lifetime.
Dental implant procedure varies depending on what problems you need solved. We can replace a single tooth, multiple teeth, to all the teeth in an arch. When we’re discussing full arches, we can have these teeth fixed in place so they don’t come out, or have a denture that is secured in place during the day, and you take it out at night. A stable, long term solution to replace your teeth can be achieved with as little as four dental implants. These fixed full arch solutions give superior chewing ability over regular dentures.
ALL-INCLUSIVE DENTAL IMPLANT AND CROWN
At Cook Street Village Dental, we aim to be a “one stop shop” for implant treatment. Rather than other clinics where you need to drive to one place for the x-ray, drive to another practice to see the surgeon, then another practice to get the crown on the implant, we do it all here, which saves you time and money. Dr David Thode has undergone extensive training in the placement and restoration of dental implants, and amongst his other training is a member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
The initial consultation is a stress free way to plan the procedure long before the day of surgery. After a thorough examination where we work with you to figure out what would solve your problems the best, we will take a 3D x-ray (here in house!) which will allow us to plan down to the millimeter where the implant will be placed. We then 3D print surgical guides here in house which allows us to prepare, plan and place the implant exactly where we want it to go, meaning less invasive surgery, faster healing time and much less discomfort after the procedure.
At the initial appointment we will go over all the options for you, so you can choose which one suits you best. We can also discuss sedation options, as we want all our patients to be as comfortable as possible.
SAVINGS ON DENTAL IMPLANT AND IMMEDIATE TEETH PRICES
At most clinics, patients are sent to a specialist for the placement of the dental implant, then return to their general dentist to get the tooth attached to the implant. Since we are able to keep all aspects of the implant process in house at Cook Street Village Dental, you don’t have to pay specialist fees. Our prices include everything from the implant to the abutment to the crown. When you’re comparing prices between practices, many places only quote you for the implant, or the crown, and not the two together. Patients usually prefer our “one-stop-shop” clinic, which lets them save time and avoids the costs of seeing multiple specialists. We also have many financing options and treatment options available, so we can work with you to find a plan that is doable for you.
Does this sound like you?
● You’re tired of choosing food from the menu based on what is easiest to eat, not the taste
● You find yourself “hiding” your smile or holding back from laughing because you don’t like how your teeth look
● If you’ve lost a few teeth, and are looking forward to being able to chew the foods you enjoy
● You’re sick and tired of patch work dentistry being done, which is slowly failing and falling apart, never getting what you want, and feeling “nickeled and dimed” by your dentist.
If that sounds like you, then call us on (778) 486-8408 or click the button below to get started. At Cook Street Village Dental we look forward to being able to help you- we’ve helped so many people get their confidence back and enjoying their favourite foods and smiling: we love being able to help people in these situations.
We have lots of information below about options, or you can have a free Virtual Smile Consultation where you send us some information, and we can help you narrow down your choices.